At present, India is considered as one of the best countries for cardiac care in the world. It has gained this top position due to several factors, the main being highly affordable heart surgery cost in India.
The heart is the most vital organ of our body and any issues with it can be fatal, so getting medical help is of utmost importance. Unfortunately, medical treatments in developed countries are expensive and beyond the reach of the common man.
Due to this reason, people prefer travelling to other places in search of quality cardiac care at cost-effective prices. Out of all the places, India is the most suitable in terms of world-class hospitals, economical cost and treatment from the best cardiologist in India.
What will be the cost of heart surgery in India?
There are several ailments that can affect your heart and the pricing for each one of them is different. For instance, bypass surgery in India will cost you approximately Rs.150000.00 – 350000.00 and you can get your angioplasty done for Rs.100000.00 – 300000.00. That’s not all; aneurysm repair will set you back by Rs.550000.00 – 700000.00 and a heart transplant will cost you about Rs.1900000.00 – 2900000.00.
When compared to developed countries these prices are very low. However the heart surgery cost in India may vary and they depend on various factors such as the type of technique used, the reputation of the surgeon and the hospital chosen for treatment.
What makes India so special for heart surgeries?
- Well, India is the best country for all your medical treatments. There are several top heart hospitals all over India which can be easily reached from around the world.
- The hospitals have world-class infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, latest diagnostic equipment and sophisticated ICU. Many of the hospitals in India have JCI accreditations.
- Apart from this, the cardiologists in India are world-acclaimed and have the experience to deal with the most complicated and critical cases with expertise and ease.
- The heart hospitals in India provide comprehensive treatment for a range of heart ailments such as heart failure, heart attack, congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, etc.
- As mentioned earlier, the heart surgery cost in India is highly reasonable but this in no way means sub-standard treatment. Be assured that you will be provided quality treatment by the best cardiologist in India.
- When you come to India for your heart surgery, your treatment will commence immediately as there is a negligible waiting period as opposed to the western countries.
India has some of the best heart hospitals in the world that are equipped to treat the most critical cases and the success rate for heart surgeries is very high.
Mentioned below are the top heart hospitals in India:
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center, Delhi
This is one of the best heart hospitals in India having 285 beds. It has the most advanced technology and offers a gamut of treatments for the heart. It is ably supported by dedicated medical faculty and hi-tech infrastructure.
Dr. Ashok Seth,
Dr. Z. S. Meharwal
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, a 710 bed JCI accredited hospital is a multi-specialty healthcare provider offering comprehensive treatment in more than 52 specialties. However, for its superlative services in cardiac care, it is counted among the top six heart hospitals in the world.
Dr. Amit Mittal
Dr. Bhaba Nanda Das
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
Asian Heart Institute an exclusive heart hospital in Mumbai is one of the best cardiac hospitals with the success rate of 99.4%in heart surgeries. This JCI, NIAHO accredited hospital is a pioneer in Robotic surgery.
Dr. Ramakanta Panda
Dr. Tilak Suvarna
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
This tertiary care multi-specialty hospital offers advanced and innovative treatment in cardiology and cardiac care. The best cardiologist in India heads the cardiology department. The ultra-modern department also provides cardiac care to fetuses and new-born.
Dr. Atul Limaye
Dr. Purushottam Kale
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
Heart Institute at Manipal Hospital has the best cardiologists and latest diagnostic equipment to successfully treat all issues related to the heart. The economical heart surgery cost attracts domestic as well as overseas patients. The department has nuclear cardiology along with four fully-equipped cardiac operation theatres.
Dr. Devananda. N. S
Dr. Anand R. Shenoy
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai
This flagship hospital of Apollo Group of Hospitals is among the top medical institute in India having more than 60 departments. The cardiology department is abreast with the latest technology and is a pioneer in TAVR, a minimally invasive procedure for high surgical risk patients.
Dr. Abraham OOmman
Dr. Girinath M. R