Probiotics are yeast and live bacteria that are good for your health, especially for the digestive system. These germs do not cause disease and are considered as good or helpful bacteria because they will help you keep your gut healthy. Probiotics are found in supplements and foods like yogurt. They help maintain a strong digestive system and benefit your body. Probiotics can help you replace the good bacteria which you lose from your body in case of an illness or after you take antibiotics. They can also help you balance the good and bad bacteria in order to keep the body working in the way it should.
Types of Probiotics
There are three types of probiotics and they have different benefits but most come from two groups. These include:
Lactobacillus: This is one of the most common probiotic and it is the one you find in yogurt and fermented foods. It can help with diarrhea and may help people who cannot digest lactose.
Bifidobacterium: This is found in some dairy products and can help ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome as well as some other conditions.
Everyone knows about the benefits of probiotics but the difficult part is to figure out which supplement will be the best for you. There are a number of brands and forms available in the market. We list some of the best probiotics suitable for your consumption. Choose the best supplements that will help you gain maximum health benefits.
- Probiotics One Daily Support: A highly recommended product, the supplement has shown the best results for a long time. It will ensure that your stomach feels great and you are high on energy. It makes digestion easier which is a major plus. The allergy friendly supplement does not require refrigeration and comes with a 60 day guarantee.
- Probium Probiotics Multi Blend 12B: The Multi Blend 12B is a perfect product which is flexible and can work on most individuals who try it. It is allergy friendly and has a solid strain profile which contains prebiotics.
- Digestive Advantage: The Digestive Advantage is one of the best probiotics available today. Each capsule carries 2 billion live cells which make it ideal for daily probiotic consumption for immunity and digestive health. The probiotic claims that it can survive inside your digestive system upto 10 times better than yogurt. This means taking a supplement is much quicker and more efficient than eating yogurt every day. It succeeds in being a great probiotic which has significant value and positive benefits on the body.
- Natura Flora Protect: This supplement is a daily probiotic and can also be taken for a specific ailment. It has no major drawbacks and is a must have for individuals who are looking for supplements.
- Culturelle Probiotics: This is a very basic probiotic supplement. It shows positive results and is beneficial for the body. The product contains only one strain of probiotic but it is a solid one. The cell count is 10 billion which is suitable for daily consumption and does not contain any ingredients like dairy, gluten or milk.
- Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra: This probiotics uses a number of varieties of potent probiotic strains which can help with the digestion and specific stomach ailments. It is flexible and has a positive impact on the overall health; it will make digestion easier and strengthen the immunity.
- Align Probiotic: This is another daily use probiotic here. It comes in a convenient packaging, is easy to consume and does not require refrigeration. It will help with constipation, gas, bloating and is highly suitable for women with IBS.
- TruBiotics: This is another daily probiotic which is easy to take and one capsule a day is suitable for every individual. It is highly effective in terms of digestive issues and is convenient to take.
- HyperBiotics Pro 15: This probiotic is allergy friendly and pure; it can be consumed as a daily supplement or for specific ailments. It can be adjusted to fit the individual needs and is very flexible. It has a unique time release and the micro pearl tablets survive 15 times better than any other capsules. An ideal choice for health conscious individuals.
- Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls: This is another great daily supplement which will give convenience and flexibility since it does not need to be refrigerated and can be taken with or without food. This is an ideal supplement for travel and is simple to take.